Beginning Tuesday, June 4, NFL Game Pass is delivering 17 new instalments of its popular Film Session series with a much-needed football fix throughout the summer and leading into the 2019 NFL season.
Each week co-hosts Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski sit down with one of the NFL’s top players for an immersive film study session that gives viewers an in-depth look at the technique and preparation it takes to make a player the best at his position.
In the season two premiere, Baldinger and Jaworski are joined by QB Andrew Luck where the eight-year veteran discusses how the Colts found success in red zone scoring situations last season. Luck also talks about his return from injury, and how the emphasis on pass protection by first-year head coach Frank Reich had an impact on the Colts’ earning their first playoff appearance since 2014.
Within each new episode dropping every Tuesday, players share their key techniques and break down some of the most pivotal plays from past games. Additional bonus content from NFL Films, including players wired for sound and exclusive game footage, round out each Film Session instalment.
Below is the NFL Game Pass Film Session episode schedule from June 4 – September 24:
Debut date Featured NFL player guest
- June 4 Colts QB Andrew Luck
- June 11 Jets S Jamal Adams
- June 18 Browns WR Jarvis Landry
- June 25 Bears DE Akiem Hicks
- July 2 Titans T Taylor Lewan
- July 9 Vikings CB Xavier Rhodes
- July 16 Chargers RB Melvin Gordon
- July 23 Vikings WR Adam Thielen
- July 30 Eagles S Malcolm Jenkins
- August 6 Colts LB Darius Leonard
- August 13 49ers TE George Kittle
- August 20 Chargers DB Desmond King
- August 27 Saints DE Cam Jordan
- September 3 Eagles T Lane Johnson
- September 10 Seahawks LB KJ Wright
- September 17 Chargers DE Melvin Ingram
- September 24 Chargers LB Thomas Davis
Fans can access their seven-day free trial of NFL Game Pass at any time by visiting NFL.com/gamepass. In addition to Film Session episodes, NFL Game Pass subscribers can also access full game replays, coaches film, live audio and archived NFL Films programming.