After a successful first season in Division one, The Brunel Burners are seeking to add some experienced coaches to their Coaching Staff.
2017 saw Brunel establish themselves division 1, finishing 2nd in their conference with a 6-2 record. Based In West London (Uxbridge). With a new Head coach in place for the 2018/19 Campaign, we are looking to consider coaches for the following positions
- Offensive Coordinator
- Defensive coordinator
- Positional Coaches & General Assistants (Offense & Defense).
- Plan and Deliver effective training sessions for your positional groups.
- Developing our intake of rookies
- Assist with game planning and film breakdown
- Attend and help run classroom sessions (Coordinators)
- Inspire and motivate players to reach their maximum potential.
- Hold a BAFCA level 1 coaching badge, or be willing to work towards this by the start of the season.
- Have a passion for developing football players of all levels.
- A student of the game: committed to developing your own coaching skills.
- Can commute to Uxbridge on Weekdays
If interested please contact Head Coach Luke Hextall at email@example.com with the position you are applying for and a brief overview of your experience (with references if possible).