Established in 2014, the only women’s American football team in Yorkshire are looking to add to their coaching roster with a Head Coach position.
Ranked number 1 in the Northern Conference, and 3rd in the country, Leeds Carnegie Chargers are no strangers to the Sapphire Series, climbing the ranks from 5th to 2nd place in 2017 in Division One. The team are seeking a Head Coach with the drive and vision to take the team to the next level.
Other coaching positions are available with the team for the 2019/2020 season, including an Offensive Coordinator.
The team are looking for applicants and expressions of interest in the following roles:
- Must have BAFCA Level 1 coaching qualification
- Essential previous coaching experience
- Ideally 2+ years coaching experience
- Must have BAFCA Level 1
- Ideally some coaching experience
Positional Coaches & Assistants:
- Experience preferred but people new to coaching welcome
- Must have or be willing to obtain BAFCA Level One coaching qualification.
Those interested in applying or learning more about the roles should contact Club Chairman Megan Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org