After the announcement of the formation of their new club the Cheshire Bears, they are looking for new coaches to further expand and grow for entry into Sapphire 19.
The team is made up of approximately 20 players that competed under the Romans banner for the 17/18 season. They were made up of half veterans and half rookies competing in Division 2A and finished a respectable 4th in their first year at 7’s.
The unique position of the new club, means that with an experienced base of players, a newly formed Committee and identity; they are looking to acquire more funding and experienced Coaches to take them to the next level in Women’s Football.
The Bears have said that they want to build for the future and in the coming years potentially add a flag team and work more on grass roots football; looking at creating youth and cadet teams for girls.
“We really want to build something to start the beginnings of a full infrastructure on women’s and girls football with the hope to grow the game further and this is a very exciting time for us as a new club.”
There are now fantastic opportunities available in multiple coaching positions, and the Bears would like to hear from experienced, but most of all enthusiastic individuals to join our current Coaching Staff.
The Positions are:
D Line Positional Coach
LB Positional Coach
DB Positional Coach
QB Positional Coach
RB Positional Coach
WR Positional Coach
- Have relevant Coaching and/or playing experience.
- Hold at least BAFCA level 1 Coaching Certificate, (or be willing to work towards this by the start of the season for positional coaches).
- Have a passion for football and developing football players of all levels.
- Be committed to developing your own coaching skills and investing time to the team.
- Be able to attend 2 training sessions a week, one being Saturday Morning and the other Wednesday or Thursday evening TBC.
- Being able to attend game days on a Saturday between November – March.
- Be able to attend and help run ad-hoc classroom sessions.
#CheshireBears #BuildingForTheFuture #CoachRecruitment