The Essex Spartans Academy are looking to recruit additional coaches for our 2018 campaigns.
The Academy will compete at both Youth and Junior levels, and are looking to increase our existing coaching ranks with the addition of the right people. We are an all-inclusive, forward-thinking, dynamic organisation who strive to provide the best experience of our sport to young men and women throughout Essex – and we want to provide them with the best.
Established as an Academy in 2014, the Academy have seen great successes, competing in the 2016 National Finals at Youth level finishing 4th, and have successfully completed our associate year at Junior level in 2017 ahead of League entry. We are seeking passionate, dedicated, and motivated individuals to help us continue on our journey. Experience is preferred but not essential, and we are accepting applications for all coaching roles.
All members of the coaching staff are expected to take on the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with other coaches to maximise the effectiveness of training sessions
- Develop the skills of rookies and returning players alike in a safe and enjoyable environment
- Attend as many training sessions (Juniors Sunday mornings/Youth Monday evenings) and games as possible
- Contribute to analysis of footage (Hudl)
- Attend regular coaches meetings either in person or remotely
- BAFCA level 1 certified, or willing to obtain certification with support from the Spartans Academy
- Hold current DBS certification, or willing to obtain one via BAFA
Work continuously to improve your own football knowledge
2018 promises to be an exciting year for the Spartans Academy – we want you to be involved!
If you would like to know more, or to apply for a position within our staff, please contact Academy Head Coach Steve Watson via email@example.com