The University of Exeter Demons American Football team is looking for a new Head Coach.
We are a passionate and dedicated team looking to recruit a Head Coach with similar qualities and a similar vision for the club. Promotion to the Premier Division is our goal.
The duties and responsibilities involved with the position are:
- Coaching the team
- Training our yearly intake of rookies
- Attending training sessions
- Preparing the team for gameday
- Managing the coaching staff
In order to fulfil this we are looking for a candidate who possesses the following characteristics:
- You will need to be able to keep good communication with the committee
- You will need to be approachable and able to deal with the training of 50+ rookies who may have no experience
- You will need to be able to plan and execute weekly training sessions from early September until late March
We currently play in the South West Division One of the University league and have remained a competitive team, going to playoffs in the 2016-2017 season. The University of Exeter was also named The Times and The Sunday Times Sports University of the Year 2016, in recognition of excellence in sports performance, education and research. We have a lot of experienced coaches, familiar with the team and based nearby, who are eager to join the new Head Coach’s staff. The position is unpaid, however compensation is open to negotiation, club stash and tickets to yearly events will be paid.
We are open to discussion from now onwards and look to fill the position by 1st May.
Please register your interest or apply in writing preferably with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Connor on 07807501662.