Following the departure of Coach Chapman, the Manchester Titans are advertising the vacant Under 19’s Head Coach position.
The Titans U19 team have made the play-offs for the last three seasons and with players fed in from the Titan’s three U17 programmes, in addition to returning players, is set up to succeed again in 2018.
The vacancy is an exciting opportunity to join one of Britball’s biggest programs, to develop and retain players as they pass from U17 through to the Premiership Adult team and coach a team that aims to win a National Championship.
Interested parties should send their coaching CV and covering letter to the club’s Chairman, Jonathan Homer, via Jon@ManchesterTitans.co.uk
The Titans provide access to HUDL and are able to meet requests for new coaching equipment.
The team trains every Wednesday from 20:00 – 22:00 and Sunday 10:00 – 13:00 January to August.
Your sole role will be the coaching of the team. Within the Titans structure you will have a dedicated team manager who reports to the Head of Junior Football, an equipment manager and a gameday manager.
The Titans expect as a minimum the following from any prospective coach:
- Plan each practice and share that plan with the coaching staff and the Team Manager at least 24 hours in advance of each session.
- Maintain safety standards and ensure at all times the members of the club are protected while enjoying American Football.
- Hold either a Level 2 BAFCA Coaching Badge or a Level 1 BAFCA Coaching Badge with significant coaching experience.
- Attend a minimum of 90% of all training sessions and 100% of all games.
- Support the club with coaching elements of club events and recruitment.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct as set out by the club’s constitution
This position has the potential to be one of the most exciting coaching opportunities in Britball, to be a key part of one of the great success stories in the British game in recent years.
Once again, those interested should send their coaching CV and covering letter to the club’s Chairman, Jonathan Homer, via Jon@ManchesterTitans.co.uk