Following a successful season where the Surge saw playoff football for their second straight summer, the Staffordshire surge are announcing their search for a new Head Coach to lead the programme’s senior team in Britball17.
The Staffordshire Surge are now on the lookout for a new Head Coach to replace the departed Jason Smith who has stepped down due to excessive travel time.
The club are now inviting applicants for the vacant Head Coach position, interested parties should send their coaching CV to the Club Chairman, Stuart Beech, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants need to have registered their interest by Friday the 16th of September.
The Surge expect as a minimum the following from any prospective coach:
- Plan each practice and share that plan with the coaching staff and the team manager 24 hours in advance of each session.
- Maintain safety standards and ensure at all times the members of the club are protected whilst enjoying the sport.
- Hold a level one (as a minimum) coaching qualification with proven coaching experience.
- Attend a minimum of at least 90% of all training sessions and 100% of all games .
- Adhere to the code of conduct as set out by the clubs constitution.
The Staffordshire Surge are based in Stoke-on-Trent and play in the BAFANL NFC II South. You can learn more at www.teamsurge,net.