Sussex Thunder American Football Club are urgently seeking experienced coaches to expand our Youth and Junior coaching program with immediate effect.
We are also looking for less experienced coaches wishing to progress their coaching career.
- Work closely with the team manager and other coaches to plan/deliver safe and effective training sessions
- Adhere to the Safeguarding & Welfare Policy and other club required policies
- Have the required skills and knowledge to work with young adults and assist them to progress and develop
- Prepare/Contribute to playbooks
- Attend weekly Sunday training sessions in Brighton as well as games/tournaments
- Adhere to Code of Conduct as set out by the club’s constitution
- Hold a minimum BAFCA level 1 certificate, or willingness to obtain certification with support from the club
All coaches will require to be interviewed by the Team Manager and Safeguarding & Welfare Officer, provide references and have or obtain via BAFA an Enhanced DBS prior to engagement.
Interested parties should contact email@example.com for further information and to initiate the recruitment process.