The UCL Emperors are seeking positional coaches for the upcoming BUCS season, to work under Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator, Sean Holler (former 3A Canadian high school Head Coach, City Sentinels, London Hornets, Kent Exiles) and Assistant Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator, Johnson Nwamma (Coventry Jets, London Hornets). Having never had a losing season across our first two years, and coaches going on to coach at various BAFA programs, we are a young, exciting team looking for coaches across all position groups.
Our training sessions for the 2018-19 season are organised for:
- Wednesdays – 2-4pm (first three weeks of season)/4-6pm Market Road Football Pitches, Caledonian Road (rest of season)
- Sundays – 3:30-5:30pm New River Sports and Fitness, Wood Green
Shenley Training Grounds are where our home games will be held.
- BAFA Coaching Insurance
- Coaching development opportunities
- 1 year review of contract with possibility of promotion
- BAFCA Level 1 certification or higher (please get in contact even if you do not have this – arrangements can be made)
- Previous coaching/ playing experience
- Commitment to at least one (Sunday) weekly training session and attendance at games.
We will be holding training camps for returning players and new players on the following dates:
- 23/9/18 – Senior Training Camp #1, New River Sports and Fitness, Wood Green
- 26/9/18 – Senior Training Camp #2, Market Road Pitches, Caledonian Road
- 30/9/18 – Senior Training Camp #3, New River Sports and Fitness, Wood Green
- 7/10/18 – Rookie Training Camp, Market Road Pitches, Caledonian Road
If you are interested in applying for a position on our coaching staff, please send a copy of your American Football CV, ideal coaching position, and a brief supporting statement to email@example.com