This is the weekly breakdown of USA Football’s Coach and Coordinator Podcast Series by Keith Grabowski. These short clips highlight snippets of what the episodes from the week feature and the different guests on the show.
- Highlights from this week on Coach and Coordinator:
- Protecting the Team
- Deep Dive on Defense- Transitioning from 4-2-5 to 3-4 & Five Fights w/ Slade Calhoun, DC Munford HS The 4-1-6
- Defense with Tyler Walker, Defensive Backs Coach Muskingum University
- Best of Deliberate Practice Special Teams Edition
- Week 1 Preparations with Kirk Fridrich, Head Coach Union HS
Check out our systems for skill development in blocking, defeating blocks and tackling at footballdevelopment.com Follow us daily on Twitter for content and interaction @FBDevCoach Check out X’s and O’s analysis at USA Football Blogs blogs.usafootball.com