BAFA Director of Competitions, Russ Hewitt, has shared some information regarding this year’s BAFANL season(s).
Per information shared in the BAFA Team Management and UKGridiron Facebook groups:
- The official opening day of the season is 9th April.
- The playoffs will be in August.
- Work is underway on resolving schedules.
- No news yet on conference alignments.
- Teams are being asked to get in touch with preferred dates for fixtures and information about any specific venue restrictions: at Russ.email@example.com and please also copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
- All associate teams will have final confirmations this weekend.
- All league structure/alignments will be announced by next weekend at the latest